Ontario province held its first Human Capital Priorities stream draw of the year on February 2, 2021. A total of 283 candidates received invitations in this draw.
Candidates who have Comprehensive Ranking Scores (CRS) 466 and 467, have received the invitations in this draw. The draw targeted the candidates who have work experience in one of the 10 following occupations.
|Banking, credit and other investment managers||0122|
|Advertising, marketing and public relations managers||0124|
|Other business services managers||0125|
|Corporate sales managers||0601|
|Financial auditors and accountants||1111|
|Financial and investment analysts||1112|
|Human resources professionals||1121|
|Professional occupations in business management consulting||1122|
|Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||3012|
|Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants||4163|
The province has invited 767 candidates so far this year through three streams to apply for a provincial nomination.
|Total NOI’s issued till date in 2021 under each category|
|French- Speaking Skilled Worker Stream||146|
|Skilled Trades Stream||338|
Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)
Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream is one of the immigration streams under Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
This stream offers foreign nationals an opportunity to apply for permanent residence to live and work in the province. The candidates with language abilities, education and required skilled work experience are chosen for the nomination among other criteria.
In order to be eligible,
- The candidates must create a profile in Federal Express Entry system. This means they need to fulfil the requirements of either
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
- They must take a language test and achieve CLB Level 7 scores or above in all the language skills in English or French.
- If they have studied outside Canada, then the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report that shows Canadian education equivalency is required.
- Minimum one year of experience is required in NOC 0, A or B level occupations.
- Maintain settlement funds to support themselves and their dependents.
- Show the intension to reside in Ontario.
Summary of the recent OINP draw
Draw date: February 2, 2021
Draw Number (in 2021): 2
Program: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Stream: Targeted Draw-Human Capital Priorities (HCP)
Number of candidates invited: 283
Occupations targeted in this draw: 10
CRS requirements: 466-467
EE profile submission date: February 2, 2020 – February 2, 2021