With the second-highest human development index globally, Australia ranks highly in quality of life, health, education, economic freedom, and civil liberties and political rights. Australia has the world’s 13th-largest economy and ninth-highest per capita income (IMF).
Australia has the world’s 9th largest immigrant population, with immigrants accounting for 26% of the population.Australia is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands.
Why migrate to Australia?
• Attractive remunerations for work.
• Wide Employment Opportunities & no recession in 25 years.
• Excellent Social security benefits.
• High Living Standards & ranks among top in Human and Social Progress Indicators.
• Privilege to avail health insurance at affordable prices.
• Children born in Australia will get to enjoy maximum benefits.
• Rationally Priced Accommodation.
• Wonderful Geographical Surroundings.
• Politically Stable and Diverse Culture.
• Right to live and experience a balanced lifestyle in Australia.
VISA TYPES – AUSTRALIA
1. Skilled Independent Visa:
• Skilled Independent (Sub-Class 189) Visa is meant for the professionals and trades persons willing to apply under independent stream of skilled immigration to Australia. This visa is available only through invite.
Benefits of this visa:
• You will be able to live and work anywhere in Australia and permanently
• Facilitation for inclusion of certain family members in visa application
• You will have an unrestricted freedom to study in country
• It will be possible for you to avail some categories social security grants (waiting periods applicable)
• You will be able to register for Medicare facilities
• Eligibility for citizenship after fulfilling the permanent residence conditions
• No requirement of arranged employment under the ENS or nomination by an province of Australia
2. Skilled – Nominated or sponsored visa:
• Nominated or Sponsored (provisional) Visa is a temporary entry permission that is available on endorsement of your candidature either by a provincial/state authority or by a qualified relative defined and deemed as eligible for sponsorship. Proceedings for this visa are initiated by creation of a profile by way of expression Of Interest – EOI on skill select platform.
Benefits of this Visa:
• Able to live in Australia temporarily
• Study is indicated area in the country travel in and out of the country within the validity period of visa
• Include some family members in application for visa
• Able to file for permanent residence of Australia via Skilled Regional (Residence) visa (subclass 887) after fulfilling required parameters
• Validity of the visa is for 4 years
3. Skilled – Nominated visa:
• Skilled – Nominated (sub-class 190) visa is for the aspirants sponsored by a state/province of Australia. The first step to avail such a visa is to create a profile on skill select platform through expression of interest – EOI. The EOI will be created in accordance with the availability of the trade in Skilled Occupation List – SOL.
Benefits of this Visa:
• You will Be able to live and work permanently in Australia
• Have an unrestricted access to educational facilities
• Have permission to register for Medicare facilities and some social securities grants (waiting period applicable)
• Be able to nominate certain family members in application for visa
• Be able sponsor relatives for permanent residence.