Manitoba held its new PNP draw on November 5, 2020. In total, Manitoba has issued 205 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) to candidates for immigration to apply for a provincial nomination for a permanent resident visa in Canada.
The previous draw held on October 22, 2020. A total of 206 candidates were sent LAAs to apply for a provincial nomination in that draw. In Total 4302 candidates have received LAAs so far this year.
Candidates should verify all the details while providing the details in the MPNP application. The application must contain valid and updated information to receive LAA.
Candidates having more points than lower-ranked invited candidates might have not received invitations because of missing information in the application. Instances include,
- Candidates have indicated that they have taken the Language ability test but not have provided a Valid Test number. Otherwise, the validity of the language test is expired.
- They have received the invitation through strategic Initiative but failed to provide a valid invitation number in the application.
- Failed to provide the proof of license to work in a regulated occupation, if indicated in the application that they are working in Regulated occupation.
Summary of the recent MPNP draw
Draw date: November 5, 2020.
Program: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
Draw Number: 102
Number of candidates invited: 205
The categories invited
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba
The minimum score required under this Category: 461
Number of invitations issued: 166
- Skilled Workers overseas
The minimum score required under this Category: 708
Number of invitations issued: 16
- International Education Stream
The minimum score required under this Category: N/A
Number of invitations issued: 23
Number of Invitations/LAA’s issued so far this year: 4302
Out of the 205 invitations sent 07 Express Entry candidates with a valid Express Entry ID and Jobseeker validation code received letters of Advice to Apply.