Manitoba held its biggest PNP draw of 2020 on December 17, 2020. In total, Manitoba has issued 419 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) to candidates for immigration to apply for a provincial nomination for a permanent resident visa in Canada.
The previous draw held on November 19, 2020. A total of 196 candidates were sent LAAs to apply for a provincial nomination in that draw. In Total, 4917 candidates have received LAAs so far in 2020.
Candidates applying under the Skilled Overseas category should have directly received the invitations by MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
Express Entry applicants should have a valid Express Entry ID and job-seeker validation code. In addition to this, they need to have a verifiable experience in one of the In-Demand Occupations list of Manitoba.
Who are not eligible to apply for MPNP?
The following people are not eligible to apply for MPNP under any stream.
- Refugee claimants, or people involved in a process of federal appeal or removal
- Live-in caregivers living in Canada at the moment
- Temporary foreign workers who are actually employed and living in a province other than Manitoba.
- Spouses of Citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- People who are rejected by the MPNP within the last six months and who are unable to clarify the cause for rejection.
- Individuals with active immigration application with other provinces in Canada
Summary of the recent MPNP draw
Draw date: December 17, 2020.
Program: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
Draw Number: 104
Number of candidates invited: 419
The categories invite
Skilled Workers in Manitoba
Minimum score requirement for this Category: 375
Number of invitations issued: 329
Skilled Workers overseas
Minimum score requirement for this Category: 706
Number of invitations issued: 50
International Education Stream
Minimum score requirement for this Category: N/A
Number of invitations issued: 40
Number of Invitations/LAA’s issued so far this year: 4917
Out of the 419 invitations sent, 37 Express Entry candidates with a valid Express Entry ID and Jobseeker validation code received letters of Advice to Apply.