Express Entry candidates with work experience in one of the six tech occupations were invited to apply for a provincial nomination by Ontario in the latest draw held on December 15.
Candidates with Comprehensive Ranking Scores (CRS) between 460 and 468 have received the invitations in this draw.
Tech draws fall under the Human Capital Priorities (HCP) of Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The main objective of Tech draws to identify the candidates with technological skills from the Express Entry pool.
The OINP searches for the candidates from the Express Entry pool who may
- Fulfill the Human Resources Priorities criteria requirements.
- Possess work experience in one of the targeted occupations.
Candidates who have received the Notification of Interest from Ontario will have to submit the application within 45 calendar days.
Summary of the recent OINP draw
Draw date: December 15, 2020.
Program: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Stream: Targeted Tech Draw-Human Capital Priorities (HCP)
Number of candidates invited: 668
Occupations targeted in this draw: 06
- Software engineers and designers-NOC 2173
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers-NOC 2174
- Computer engineers-NOC 2147
- Web designers and developers-NOC 2175
- Database analysts and data administrators-NOC 2172
- Computer and information systems managers-NOC 0213
CRS requirements: 460-468
EE profile submission date: December 15, 2019 – December 15, 2020
|Total number of Invitations sent so far this year under each category|
|French- Speaking Skilled Worker Stream||902|
|Skilled Trades Stream||1,464|