Express Entry candidates with work experience in one of nine occupations were invited to apply for a provincial nomination by Ontario in the latest draw held on November 12, 2020.
Candidates are eligible to apply under Human Capital Priorities (HCP) if they have received a notification of interest to apply in this draw. In addition to this, the invitees need to demonstrate that their work experience falls under one of the NOC codes given below.
Application can be refused, in case of candidates fail to demonstrate their experience in , eligible occupation list of this draw. After receiving the NOI’s, eligible candidates can submit their online applications within 45 calendar days.
Summary of the recent OINP draw
Draw date: November 12, 2020, 11.11 a.m. EST.
Program: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Stream: Human Capital Priorities (HCP)
Number of candidates invited: 443
CRS score requirements: 469-477
Occupations targeted in this draw: 09
- Financial managers- NOC 0111
- Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations Managers-NOC 0124
- Corporate sales managers- NOC 0601
- Financial auditors and accountants-NOC 1111
- Other financial officers-NOC 1114
- Professional occupations in business management consulting-NOC 1122
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses-NOC 3012
- Other primary health practitioners-NOC 3124
- Dieticians and nutritionists- NOC 3132
E E profile submission date: November 12, 2019 – November 12, 2020
Number of Candidates invited under HCP so far: 6,048
French-speaking skilled worker NOI’s sent: 902
Skilled Trades stream NOI’s sent: 1,464