Nova Scotia held a new Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) draw On October 22. Candidates were invited through the Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream. The province has sent invitations to the candidates whose primary occupation is Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers (Noc 2174) in this draw.
The province has provided the selection criteria for this draw as mentioned below.
- The Candidates must have their primary occupation as Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers (Noc 2174)
- They need three or more years of experience either full time or equivalent part-time in NOC 2174. It must have gained within five years prior to the application. Further, they need to submit the reference letters from employers to demonstrate the work experience as prescribed.
- Experience in Canada for at least one year in NOC O, A, or B occupations required.
- Language requirements: At least CLB-7 in all four modules of Language ability test from an agency approved by IRCC.
- The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from any University, College, Trade or Technical school or other institutes.
- They need to submit the application within 30 days from the date of the invitation. i.e. application submission date till 11.59 PM, November 21, 2020
Summary of the latest Nova Scotia PNP draw:
Draw date: October 22, 2020.
Program: Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
Categories Invited: Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream
Occupation(s) invited: NOC 2174
Total Number of candidates invited: Not revealed
Minimum score requirements: Not revealed