The province of Ontario held its new Tech draw on October 15. Express Entry candidates with work experience in one of the six occupations were invited to apply for provincial nomination. The province has sent 772 notification of Interests (NOI’s) in this draw.
A total of 7,245 candidates have received NOI’ s so far this year through various categories.
Summary of the recent OINP draw
Draw date: October 15, 2020.
Program: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Stream: Tech Draw.
Number of candidates invited: 772
CRS requirements: 462-470
Occupations targeted in this draw: 06
1. Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
2. Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
3. Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
4. Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
5. Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
6. Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
EE profile submission date: Between October 15, 2019- October 15, 2020
Applicants must prove work experience with one of the above mentioned NOC codes to be eligible for receiving the nomination. Candidates have 45 days’ time to submit the application.
Depending on the stream, processing times differ. For HCP related invitation the probable processing time would be 60-90 days. However, it can take longer to process applications that require more details or clarity.