Express Entry candidates with work experience in one of nine occupations were invited to apply for provincial nomination by Ontario in the latest draw held on June 3.
In the latest round of invitations, applicants with work experience in the nine occupations mentioned below received Notices of Interest (NOIs).
Summary of the recent OINP draw
Draw date: June 3, 2020.
Program: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Stream: Human Capital Priorities (HCP)
Number of candidates invited: 699
Occupations targeted in this draw: 09
1. NOC 0111-Financial managers
2. NOC 0114-Other administrative services managers
3. NOC 0124-Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
4. NOC 1111-Financial auditors and accountants
5. NOC 1114-Other financial officers
6. NOC 1122-Professional occupations in business management consulting
7. NOC 3012-Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
8. NOC 3124-Other primary health practitioners
9. NOC 3132-Dieticians and nutritionists
Candidates invited with at least one year of work experience in Canada
Number of invitations sent: 167
CRS requirements: 358-439
Candidates with International Experience
Number of invitations sent: 532
CRS requirements: 471-500
EE profile submission date: Yet to be announced
The candidates' profile should have been launched in the Express Entry pool in order to be eligible for invitation. Three economic migration applications are managed by Express Entry. Receipt of PNP will fetch an additional 600 points to the candidate’s Comprehensive Ranking Score. With this additional score, an ITA in the next draw is guaranteed.
This year Ontario will be allowed to nominate 7,600 main applicants. This includes 250 temporary workers nominations in intermediate skilled occupations or skill level C in the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Over half of the 7,391 provincial nominees in Ontario were applicants from Express Entry in 2019.